Minelab Excalibur II 10” Coil (3303-0107) + GIFT
DescriptionGIFT: Minelab Excalibur II Car Charger (3011-0210)
Minelab Excalibur II Metal Detector: Minelab’s unique Broad Band Spectrum (BBS) technology, combined with superior ground rejecting technology, makes the Excalibur II the ideal underwater machine.
The unique design of the Minelab Excalibur II allows you to use it as effectively in or out of the water - this amphibious machine can move seamlessly from land, beach and wet sand conditions to underwater depths of up to 200ft (66m).
Thanks to a unique method of ground cancelling never again will you get false signals from detecting in salt water. Enjoy the simple yet effective discrimination and be surprised at the sensitivity and depth you uncover targets from.
Whether you are a long time diver or a casual beachcomber the Excalibur II is unbeatable for working the beach, wading in the shallows or diving a wreck at 200 feet for treasures.
- BBS 17 frequency technology (1.5kHz – 25.5kHz).
- RCB amplifies weak target signals inside the coil, reducing noise and boosting faint, deep objects.
- High Visibility (Hi-Vis) fluorescent bodywork.
- Slimline coil (8” or 10” option) for reduced weight and improved balance.
- NiMH Rechargeable battery pack for operation up to 12 hours.
- Hi-Vis Skid plate.
- Side-mount shaft for shallow and surf-wading (available as an optional accessory).
|Class||Advanced / Professional|
|Water resistant||60 m|
|3.5mm headphone jack||No|
|6.3mm headphone jack||No|
Saving 54 €
Add to Cart
Delivery in Latvia
|Take at office||For Free!||7-14 days|
|DPD Pickup||For Free!||8-15 days|
|Pasta Stacija||For Free!||8-25 days|
|Omniva||For Free!||8-15 days|
|Circle K||For Free!||8-15 days|
|Courier in Riga||4 €||8-15 days|
|District centers||5 €||8-15 days|
|Districts||5 €||8-15 days|
In the store and on delivery in LatviaOnline and bank transfer
With any delivery method
Guarantee 3 years